The Ministry is pleased to announce that applications for OAS Undergraduate and Graduate Studies Scholarship for 2018-2019 academic year are now open.
Kindly note the deadline for submission of applications for the OAS Scholarships for St. Kitts and Nevis is April 8, 2018.
Please refer to the OAS website www.oas.org/scholarships to access all the information and the Online Application Form required for the Graduate and Undergraduate Academic Scholarships.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to the National Liaison Officer (ONE) (Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
1.Online application form in PDF format
2.Copy of diploma for the highest degree obtained
3. Copies of transcripts of grades for all academic degrees completed and to be completed. ( if you are currently enrolled in a program of study, he/she will also need to submit the current transcript)
4. Two (2) recommendation letters from two (2) different, current or former, professor, supervisor, business leader etc., stamped and or signed.
5. One (1) recommendation letter from a current or previous employer stamped and/or signed. If unemployed or never employed, the candidate must obtain a third recommendation from whom they think can give academic, professional or personal references.
NOTE: Recommendation letters must be written and signed by the recommenders and they cannot come from relatives of the applicant.
6. Curriculum Vitae (must not exceed 2 pages)
7. Official Government Issued ID card or Passport
NOTE: Selected candidates will be required to provide proof that they have additional funds before the OAS issues the Scholarship contract.