1. Can a foreigner own land in St. Kitts & Nevis?
Yes, a foreigner can purchase or lease land in SKN.
2. Does a Haitian citizen need a visa to visit SKN?
Yes, a Haitian citizen requires a visa to enter SKN. This requirement is waived for persons who hold diplomatic or official passports and business persons.
3. Do I need a visa to disembark in SKN if I am on a cruise ship?
No, a cruise ship visitor staying on shore for less than 24 hours does not need a visa.
4. Do Nigerians need a visa to enter SKN?
No, but upon entry, Nigerians must satisfy the immigration authorities with regards to the onward/return travel plans.
5. Can I apply for a Students’ visa while I am in SKN on a visitors’ visa?
No, you have to leave the Federation and apply for a student visa through the university of your interest. The fee is $150.00 (USD).
6. If I attend school in SKN can my spouse join me and get a job there?
Your spouse and other relatives can visit you, once they meet the visa requirements, and stay according to the terms of the visa. In order to work in SKN, they will have to acquire the required work permits through the normal process.
7. If I go to school in SKN can my relatives come and stay with me?
Your spouse and other relatives can visit you, once they meet the visa requirements, and stay according to the terms of the visa.
8. What is the process for obtaining citizenship by investment?
You may obtain information about this programme from this website: www.ciu.gov.kn.
9. Do I have to send my passport when applying for a visa?
No, the visa will be emailed to you.
10. What should I do after I receive confirmation that my visa application has been received?
Call the Visa Office at (869) 467-1534 for an interview.